10 forgotten truths about happiness:
- Happiness cannot be planned. It can only be experienced.
- White is the happiest colour. Bright colours also make us feel happy, but ultimately, the purest joy is all-encompassing, like ‘white’.
- Happy places are often very green or blue.
- Happy people speak with their eyes and smiles, not necessarily with words.
- The unconditional love of animals is joyful because it is simple.
- To use the word ‘expect’ followed by ‘happiness’ makes no sense.
- Happy is just as good as happier or happiest. Happy is good enough.
- All children and all animals are born happy.
- Happiness is always waiting at your doorstep. It does not ring the bell though.
- A sense of balance is the closest experience of happiness felt by adults.